Harvestore Systems feature the new XL™ Unloader series – a more powerful, faster and efficient unloader than its predecessors to meet the demands of today’s modern farming systems.
The Harvestore XL 400, with a 30 HP 3 phase motor, has the capability to move 400 pounds of 50% moisture haylage per minute. At that speed, farmers can unload forage as fast or faster than they can from a bag or bunker. It is designed for 25 foot Harvestore structures with 32 inches wide by a 10-inch deep trough.
The Harvestore XL 200, with a 25 HP 3 phase motor, can move more than 200 pounds of 50% moisture haylage in a minute. It is designed for both 20 and 25-foot structures with 24 and 30-inch troughs that are 7.5 inches deep.
More on the XL Unloader series:
- Feature more chain and arm force capacity
- Are available in 1-Phase or 3-Phase models
- Have low, high and four intermediate speeds, which can be changed as the unloader is running
- Offer a Load Sensing System to monitor and react to cutter armloads
- Have an improved design and almost double the chain strength of previous models
- Low maintenance